Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (19) + Movie News

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

From The Library (Reading)
  • Strings Attached by Judy Blundell (I read her other book and it was a departure from the normal and I like the book. So far, this story is really intriguing with the historical time travel.)
And I know you're thinking, ugh, another Hunger Games movie news? Well I just had to put this out there, but they finished the casting for all the tributes (below). I wish I can say I'm super excited, but I can't with the main casting all gone wrong in my opinion. But I'm getting interested with all the tributes (last one cast was District 2, and I think they both look great in my opinion. But...the person playing Cato looks too nice. Maybe he should have played Peeta?)

2 comments:

  1. I'm probably the only one in the world, but I still have to read The Hunger Games :-)

    Enjoy Strings Attached!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post about the Hunger Games cast!


    Angie

    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails