Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (19) + Movie News

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

From The Library (Reading)
  • Strings Attached by Judy Blundell (I read her other book and it was a departure from the normal and I like the book. So far, this story is really intriguing with the historical time travel.)
And I know you're thinking, ugh, another Hunger Games movie news? Well I just had to put this out there, but they finished the casting for all the tributes (below). I wish I can say I'm super excited, but I can't with the main casting all gone wrong in my opinion. But I'm getting interested with all the tributes (last one cast was District 2, and I think they both look great in my opinion. But...the person playing Cato looks too nice. Maybe he should have played Peeta?)


  1. I'm probably the only one in the world, but I still have to read The Hunger Games :-)

    Enjoy Strings Attached!

    My IMM

  2. Love your post about the Hunger Games cast!


    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life


Comments are appreciated!


Related Posts with Thumbnails