Monday, February 8, 2010

Movie Poster Monday (2-Hush, Hush)

This meme is created by Tuning Into YA Books (if you haven't figure out, that's me! :)). This meme is a combination of Matching Actors Into Characters and my mediocre Photoshopping skills. I compile images together from different movie scenes and fan art (that is not mine) to create a movie poster, ever hopeful of a future movie.

I've heard some rumors for an upcoming movie for Hush, Hush so I really hope they choose a great cast (sorry, Robert Pattinson and Kristin Stewart fans, I really have given up on the movies, except for Taylor Lautner!). For Nora, I thought Emily Browning would be a great match (I matched her to Tamsin in Once A Witch before here) with her vulnerable look and brown eyes and hair. And I think she'll act brilliantly as Nora, by beginning to understand the angel fantasy, like she did with the ghosts in Uninvited. For Patch, I really had a hard time choosing a great actor for him. When I was looking throguh some dream casts, there was the chance of Ben Barnes (Prince Caspian), but I didn't really think he had the "hotness" (in my opinion, sorry fangirls!) for Patch. So, I decided to try Aaron Johnson and even though he might have too much of a softness in his face, I think with enough makeup, he can characterize Patch well. (By the way, I was thinking Gaspard Ulliel, but that was way too much Twilight with Emily Browning). 

Without further ado, here's my movie poster! Again, if you want to help improve my poor Photoshop skills, please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I really hope there is going to be a movie, because I enjoyed the book. And I love the movie poster you created-very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this book. My personal fave book :)
    And if they are going to make a movie, I think Avan Jogia would be a great choice for Patch.

    Look at this: http://taylahbob.deviantart.com/art/Patch-Cipriano-145576562

    greetings from Germany! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails