Saturday, January 2, 2010

Matching Actors to Characters (2)

This is the second time I'm doing this meme and I hope everyone enjoyed the last one. Also, please feel free to drop a comment letting me know what characters you would like to see get matched. Also if you would like to do this in your own blog, please feel free to do so!

And now, in light of my recent review, I decided to match two characters from Once A Witch. I'm planning to match Tamsin and her older sister, Rowena. Since I did a boy character last time, I wanted to match girl characters.

For Tamsin, I felt Emily Browning will be a perfect match for her.



At first, when you look at her she portrays this delicacy within her beauty, but when I saw her act in A Series of Unfortunate Events and Uninvited I think she's a perfect match for Tasmin. Both her acting roles portray her potential in playing the sister relation well with Rowena, as she despairs for her sister's safety while being jealous of her. The soft features in Emily Browning also show Tamsin's insecurity as being inferior in her family.

Now for Rowena, I think Taylor Momsen, who plays Jenny Humphrey in Gossip Girl, will be a great match.


At first I felt Blake Lively would be a good match for Rowena, with her confident aura she gives in her acting and her sexy blonde image a younger sister would envy for. However, when I was looking through images of Blake Lively, she looked too old and had too much of a friendly face to be Rowena, lol. I never watched Taylor Momsen act but the arrogant and confident pose will act in favor toward Rowena. Also, her young face will be able to play the weakened Rowena well.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't read the book yet, but I like your picks. It makes me even more interested to read the book and decide for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails