Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (10) + Updates

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

Even though this is a bit late In My Mailbox, I didn't have the chance to go to the library before until after my internship. (And I know...reading this book right now is pretty late)
Borrowed from Library (Reading)
Updates: 

As you can tell, I changed the background for my blog. I LOVE it and I seriously wish I could use it but the readability of the text under the black color was a little hurtful to the eyes, so I'm asking one of my fellow friends to create a beautiful layout. She will be done with by tomorrow (really hopeful) and I absolutely cannot wait to see it :). I'll have that up and running and change the layout with a review policy, a list of reviews, and such.

Also, because I haven't been posting a lot of stuff up (because I've been waiting for a new layout for a start and I've finished Heist Society, but still trying to mull over how to write the review), I've decided to extend the CSN contest a bit. (More info to come).

And finally, I will be on a two week semi-hiatus in the beginning of August because my family's going to EUROPE!!! (More to come!)




 

3 comments:

  1. So awesome to go to Europe. Make sure you post lots of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Europe! How cool! I hope you have fun when you go :D

    Fallen is really good, I hope you like it =)

    And I can't wait to see the new layout,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're family is going to Europe?! Jealous!!! I went last fall (to the UK) and hope to return asap!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails