Friday, January 29, 2010

New Memes and Help?

I am so sorry for the lack of posts this week! For some obscure reason, I thought the beginning of the new semester would be relaxed and will segue easily. But alas, teachers don't think that way. However, I have another review coming up this weekend.

Also, if you guys didn't know I did a meme called Matching Actors to Characters. I will still continue with this meme even though Natalie at Mindful Musings also holds a meme called Movie Cast Monday. There is not much difference between ours but I don't think I can do it on Mondays and my meme will have more of an in-depth analysis.

So, deciding to stem from the movie idea, I decided to do Movie Poster Mondays and Fashion Thursday. Movie Poster Mondays is when I create a movie poster of the book with the actors I think best represents them. During Fashion Tuesdays, I'll post the clothes I think the characters would wear.
So, this is when I get down on my knees and beg for help. If you have any experience with Photoshop and would like to help me out creating a movie poster or want to give me a few pointers (i.e. good tutorial websites), please comment or email me. 

Thank you so much in advance. Also, if you think one of the memes is pointless and you don't think it's very interesting, please feel free to tell me so I won't waste time boring you guys! (By the way, I came across the picture of the girl and was astounded by its prettiness and great Photoshop skills, if you're wondering about its relevance ^^)

2 comments:

  1. I actually created a meme like that (the movie actor=character of a book) but after school started I also left it behind. Then Natalie created Movie Cast Monday so I let it go lol

    I now have one called US VS UK, where I put covers of the same book but that are different and give my analysis/opinion on it. It's mostly US and UK covers BUT sometimes a German or French, or from some other country, cover may appear out of the sudden.

    It gets good response, people like that kind of thing. I think I will enjoy reading about ur character/actor analysis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your opinion! I really do hope it's a success and I also do love the US v. UK cover meme

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails