Sunday, April 25, 2010

Summer, Where Art Thou? + Contest Extension

Essentially, the story of my life. I am so so sorry for the lack of posts and reviews. I have been super super busy with not only the schoolwork for the past week, but also we've just had our "hell" tech week for the musical, which finally ended yesterday. I play the violin in the pit, meaning I have to stay till 10 at school....sadly for that week, I spent more time at school than at home.

For the remainder of April and the beginning of May, I may not even be online frequently, since AP exams are coming way too quickly, meaning more sleepless nights ahead :(. I WILL be on towards the later end of the year, but I will make my awesome and spectacular (I hope) "comeback", just like a singer or celebrity, during the summer. So, please bare with me.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all my special followers, new or old! I've already gained 45 followers. Thank you for sticking with me. I couldn't have gone this far without my followers and readers. I will be extending my contest to May 17, giving me more time to post more reviews and connect with my followers and publicize my contest more.

On a fun note, the new Eclipse trailer came out! Can't wait to watch Taylor Lautner's sexy abs it.

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand! Finals are coming up for me as well, and I've got two term papers I have to finish by the end of the week! Good luck with your AP tests. Ugh. I remember taking them. They suck! Lol. But I'm sure you'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I can't wait to see Taylor's abs either ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails