Monday, December 20, 2010

In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.




Borrowed from Library (To Be Read):
As you can see I got a really good haul from the library and in time for the winter vacation :). I'm again sorry for not posting constantly and I know it's all my fault and stupid school. But my winter holidays begin this week, so I hope I can get in some reviews before the year ends. (And I might have a giveaway soon in light of my blogoversary so look out :))

What books did you get?

2 comments:

  1. Great mailbox! I really enjoyed Crescendo and Matched. I have the replacement on my shelf and I can't wait to read it! Enjoy all of these---and your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ought to keep you busy!

    Happy holidays :)

    Happy blogoversary :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails