Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesdays (5)

Waiting On Wednesdays is a weekly meme, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights highly anticipated releases.


Title: Rules of Attraction
Author: Simon Elkeles
Publishing Date: April 27, 2010
Synopsis:

New sparks will fly in the sequel to Simone Elkeles’s breakout book Perfect Chemistry
When Carlos Fuentes returns to America after living in Mexico for a year, he doesn’t want any part of the life his older brother, Alex, has laid out for him at a high school in Colorado. Carlos likes living his life on the edge and wants to carve his own path—just like Alex did. Then he meets Kiara Westford. She doesn’t talk much and is completely intimidated by Carlos’ wild ways. As they get to know one another, Carlos assumes Kiara thinks she’s too good for him, and refuses to admit that she might be getting to him. But he soon realizes that being himself is exactly what Kiara needs right now.
With new characters to fall in love with and the same hot romance found in Perfect Chemistry, Simone Elkeles has crafted another sure-fire hit for teens.

My Thoughts: 

I am reading the first book, Perfect Chemistry, and I am absolutely loving it! It's such a bitttersweet romance novel and has a lot of emotion packed into it. I cannot wait for the sequel and I heard Brittany/Alex comes back. However, I am a little bit wary that the book might be too much of a repeat, but we'll just have to see!

Also, I am so sorry for the lack of reviews. Even with the snow, I had a lot of work to make up. More reviews will be on their way, even though I will probably be sparse from the internet from tomorrow to Sunday. Sorry again :(

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this one too; especially since I adored Perfect Chemistry. Though, like you, I'm worried that it may me a bit of a repeat, but I guess we'll just have to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Perfect Chemistry, too and your right- it is a bittersweet romance. I can't wait to see how Rules of Attraction turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT wait for this one to be released!! Perfect Chemistry is one of my all-time favorite books, and hopefully this sequel will be just as good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails