Saturday, March 27, 2010

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie.

Borrowed From Library (To Be Read): 
  • Fang by James Patterson (*Fangirl moment!* SO HAPPY!)
  • Undead Much by Stacey Jay (Loved the first book. Can't wait for more Ethan!)

Borrowed from Library (Reading)
  • Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers (Loving it! Expect a review soon!)
Won:
I apologize again for disregarding my blog and focusing on school. But starting from today, my spring break STARTED! Yay! So now my life is centered around AP studying and doing HW (D:) and reading and updating my blog...starting from creating the contest! I am so happy with the books I got and cannot wait to start reading them! What books did you get? Leave a comment :)

    7 comments:

    1. YAY spring break!
      Happy reading :D
      And PS - AP classes are Hard Stuff! I applaud you!

      ReplyDelete
    2. FANG! I want it... even though the last books have SUCKED.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I saw Fang at the book store today and almost bought it because I love Fang, I did buy Some Girls Are and am reading Cracked Up To Be by her..good books

      ReplyDelete
    4. Yay Fang! And the Glee CD... excellent :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Fang, Undead, and Some Girls Are... all of these are on my TBR and coveted list!!! I hope you enjoy and Come on over to my IMM if you have time:
      http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-my-mailbox-12.html

      ReplyDelete

    Comments are appreciated!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails